peace_child


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Add ImageHappy Thanksgiving!!!
So...this is going to sound very very sad. I've been trying to upload pictures and make everything look nice and pretty to look at right? But there's been some incredibly frustrating technical difficulties and my computer is stupid. So now I'm left with font that I can't change and no pictures...I think I did this post like a gazillion different times...not that I didn't have anything better to do. Right. Anyways, I've given up, I'm settling with good old fashioned writing and hope you guys aren't totally bored out of your minds from reading this boring plain pictureless post.

It's Thanksgiving and I'm here in the dorm, eating dorm food, YAY! Seriously when I go home there's some serious chowing down I have to do...haha just kidding. So in the spirit of Thanksgiving I have decided to list a buch of stuff I'm thankful for, cheesy yes, but it's a good oppertunity for me to reflect and appreciate everything that I usually take for more than granted so bear with me~^^

Life is hard and it really does suck most of the time, but I'm still thankful, so here thanks to:

~of course my mom and dad
~my lovely friends and this special person
~my dorm parants for being my home away from home
~cafeteria who provides the good stuff for our really big appetites
~the fact the diploma hasn't killed me yet
~the snow that should be coming soon...
~my favortie time of the year, Autumn
~the teachers and couslers, what's a student to do without you
~a year left before college apps, and sat, and toefl...;;
~all the crazy fun stuff that's happened this past semester

and now my brain stops functioning. Anyways hope you fun reading or not reading, thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving yals!



Posted by Jin Yoo at 1:25 AM |

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2008 at 3:22 AM, Blogger Lauren - Peace Child said........
wednesday...?
its camel day ;)
 


At December 3, 2008 at 4:05 AM, Blogger jinhong.kim said........
special thanks to jin numero uno for making everyday a sunshine.